Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday Night

When I got home from work, I tried out my new Pineapple Corer. Working off the experience at mom's house, I whizzed through this one, even leaving the core in the empty pineapple shell when I was done. This is quite the little machine.

As if you couldn't guess, I ate the whole thing.

I was coming home from shopping at around 8:30, and I got hungry. I stopped at the Boston Market on Federal Highway and 23rd Street for a round (or four) of All-You-Can-Eat Chicken Noodle Soup.
Four of these babies!
Four bowls of soup is a lot, but I ate nothing else this morning, and I like soup. And, it brings the cost down to $1 per bowl.

That's it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!