Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tuesday

Bowl of Watermelon.

Some frozen grapes.

Two Hard-Boiled Eggs.

Another Bowl of Watermelon.

Around 3:30, Jennifer offered me an Almond. I think that she just likes getting her picture taken.

I met Jeff and Lonnise and some other people at Hooters Hard Rock to watch the Heat debacle last night. They don't have much that I like to eat, but they have Hooters Girls, and I paid with Hard Rock points, so what the hell.

I ordered the Blackened Grouper Sandwich. Passed on the Tartar Sauce and used their mustard instead. My side dishes were beans and beans again. Here's a lousy photo:

We tried to help the Heat along on the second half by ordering some wings. Lonnise and I split an order of ten Naked Wings in Spicy Garlic Sauce. They weren't very good, but I got to say Hot and Naked to a Hooters Girl. You would think that I would be over that by now, but it never gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!