Monday, May 6, 2013

Spanx the Hog BBQ

Lonnise and I went to Spanx the Hog BBQ tonight to watch the first half of the Heat game. The way the Heat played at the start of the game, it is amazing that I was able to eat anything at all.

Nevertheless, I trudged on and managed to get some food down. And then some more food.

We split the Hog Trough for two.
Did the vegetables in front trick you? I didn't think so.
OK, so the Hog Trough has two Wings, two Ribs, two Sausages, Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken, Smoked Turkey and Beef Brisket. It also comes with some sides... we chose Collard Greens, Baked Beans, Collard Greens and Collard Greens.

Lonnise had the beans, a wing, a rib, some pulled pork and some brisket. I pretty much ate the rest. Well, except for the pulled chicken. I didn't like that too much. But I didn't feel all that deprived.

I forgot to take a picture of Lonnise with her meal. As a consolation prize, here's one of me.
Me, in living color. You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!