Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tuesday - Back to Normal

Well, the party's over. Until August. And when I go to New York next month. Then it will be over.

Starting off the day: Bowl of Watermelon.

More Watermelon.

Seven Ounces of Turkey Breast Rollups With Dijon Mustard.

More Watermelon.

The people at the Hard Rock had mailed me a $100 food credit while I was away, so Lonnise and I went to the Council Oak and had appetizers at the bar. Lonnise ordered the Shrimp Cocktail and the Crab Cakes. That sounded like a good idea, so I ordered that, too.


It was only four shrimps, but they were BIG. Their Crab Cakes are very good. Not quite up to Cap's Place standards, but still good. It wasn't a lot of food, but it was enough. Lonnise really, really likes Crab Cakes.

Later, I had some more watermelon (the bowls were on sale at Albertsons) and some frozen grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!