Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lunch at Flanigan's

Two Bananas this morning, then the watermelon from my Birthday Fruit Basket at around 11:30.

It seems that Birthday Week just keeps going. Erin didn't get a chance to pay his respects last week, so he took me to Flanigan's on Commercial Blvd. for Lunch today.

I ordered the BBQ Half Chicken with white rice and beans. I asked the waitress if she could have them go light on the sauce, and she did me one better: she served it with no sauce at all. Perfect.

It was better than I expected, and they gave me a choice of two hot sauces for the rice & beans.

Erin had the Mahi sandwich, and was muttering to himself about how good it was.
Erin likes a nice photo opportunity.
Later on, I was feeling a bit peckish, so I had some frozen grapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!