Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday - Festival of Freaking Fabulous Fish

Two bowls of watermelon this morning. They are on sale at Albertson's this week for $2.99 each.

For Lunch, we took out the Whole Steamed Fish from People's Choice Restaurant again. This time, we asked for it to be a little spicy. I brought my own fork. After inspecting all the containers for the most photogenic fish, I made my selection.

Like last time, there is a whole steamed fish (no idea what kind), carrots, broccoli, cabbage, broccoli, two types of peppers, just a few potatoes, and a few crackers that really soak up the juice. All that was left of this container was some bones and the head. I would eat this any time, day or night.

Attending Today's Festival of Freaking Fabulous Fish were Jennifer, Racquel, Percival and Sergio. Everyone makes the blog! We're photo crazy! It's the weekend!
Racquel

Jennifer

Percival, representing a soon-to-be on vacation basketball team.
Sergio
 As a bonus, for your viewing pleasure... LeBron James:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!