Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Watermelon Wednesday

Watermelon. Watermelon.

Grapes.

Watermelon.

Grapes.

Watermelon.

I stopped at Albertson's on the way home and picked up dinner. I figured I could have something pro-diet and delicious at the same time.

To celebrate, I ate five bananas on the way home. Yeah, five. They were good.

Anyway, I broiled a piece of Salmon (just about a pound), and nuked some mushrooms and broccoli. Absolutely delicious.
Before bed, I downed another thing of Watermelon. Albertson's changed the container, so I am convincing myself that it is smaller and holds less watermelon. But it is probably the same.

1 comment:

  1. This looks absolutly delicious. My 2 favorite things! Broccoli and Salmon. yummm... :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!