Saturday, May 18, 2013

Friday On the Road



Ed and I met early because we were going out of town for the weekend.

After doing some final gift shopping, we went to Mi Peru in Barranco. I love this place... it's tiny, and doesn't look like it would be any good, but it's great. They are famous in Lima for their Concentrado de Cangrejo (crab soup), but I am equally as big a fan of their Tortilla de Conchas (Scallop Omelet). Ed had the soup, I had the Parihulea (Mixed Seafood Soup), and we both shared the Scallop Omelet.



We headed out of town to Chaclacayo, to a resort-kind of place. All of our meals are included, so you eat what they give you, or you leave the resort and eat elsewhere. Tonight's dinner was a Pumpkin or Squash Soup (I couldn't get a straight answer), Chicken with Rice, and some sort of Pinwheel Cake for dessert.

They brought around more, so I had seconds on the soup and the Chicken.

Also, a Llama started chasing and spitting at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!