Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Post

For a pre-game snack this afternoon, I opened a can of Chopped Collard Greens. These had nothing but collard greens and water, and probably a little salt. No sugar, no meat, nothing like that. I added some chili sauce, some garlic paste, and a dash of Dijon mustard, mixed it all together, and nuked it for three minutes.

Later... watermelon. Then, more watermelon.

Yesterday, I had picked up a few different varieties of Hormel Completes. They were only $2 at WalMart. They don't need to be kept in the freezer, and the couple that I tried before were OK.

Tonight's dinner was the Roast Beef & Mashed Potatoes.

Unlike the cover of the box, there was only one piece of meat. However, it was a good (if small) piece, and the gravy worked well with the potatoes. And... what can I possibly expect for two bucks??? I had some watermelon for dessert.

I thought that I was done for the day, but my friend Mario stopped by with one of his buddies for a while. They invited me to join them at Pollo Tropical. It would have been ungentlemanly of me to turn them down, so off we went.

I ordered the Chicken Breast plate with two sides. I chose Yellow Rice with Vegetables for my first side, and for the second, I selected Yellow Rice With Vegetables.

I didn't eat the roll, but everything else on that tray: Gone.

That's it for the day, except for the bowl of frozen grapes that I am eating while I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!