Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday!!!

Well, I'm on a Turkey Neck hangover, but I forge ahead.

I started the day with a bowl of Watermelon.

Since it is a holiday weekend, I decided to live large and have some squash for lunch.
 

I added some spices and nuked mostly yellow squash and one zucchini. There was plenty, but I trudged through.

We had Six, six-foot subs and salads and chips and stuff at work today... I passed.

Later: Watermelon and more watermelon. Then some raw string beans.

At home, I nuked a box of Lean Cuisine Chicken Enchilada Suiza. I think I've had that before. It was good, but not nearly enough.

Joe Robert came over to watch the game. I made us Tilapia in a base of diced tomatoes, salsa, capers, pearl onions, peperoncini, garlic, and a Mexican hot sauce. We each had about 8 ounces of fish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!