Saturday, May 25, 2013

Rustic Inn Crab House

Two hard-boiled eggs.

Lonnise and I split a Wal-mart fruit bowl.

Later, Lonnise and I schlepped over to the Rustic Inn Crab House for dinner.

We each had a bowl of the Conch Chowder, I had Mussels in Clam Sauce, and for my main dish: Lobster Fra Diablo. This was a whole lobster, two different types of crabs, over a dozen shrimp, clams, and mussels in a red crab sauce, over spaghetti. I finished all the seafood, but couldn't get through the pasta.

 
Lonnise had crab stuffed shrimp. They looked delicious, and she said they were great.
That was enough food for today.

1 comment:

  1. Rich, your dish could serve a family! No kidding.....
    Viv

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!