Friday, May 24, 2013

Turkey Neck Thursday

Well, today I started out with two hard-boiled Eggs. Then Watermelon. And then More Watermelon.

I was out running errands at Lunchtime, so I stopped at Boston Market for their Free Refill Chicken Noodle Soup. Four bowls. My camera was at 4% battery, so no photos.

Back at work; more Watermelon.

Driving home later, I had a hankering that just couldn't be stopped. I stopped at Andrews Meat Market and pciked up some Turkey Necks for Turkey Neck Thursday.

At home, I opened two cans of sauce, and added some garlic and some Salsa de Rocoto (Peruvian hot Pepper Sauce), and heated for a couple of hours.

I threw the whole thing in a pot, turned the heat on medium, went to my condo's board meeting (I go once every five years), and when I got back... Turkey Neck Thursday!

They were fabulous. Sometimes, I bake them, but this way is good, too. After they were gone, I ate some of the sauce, too. Then I passed out in Turkey Neck Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!