Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Texas de Brazil, Again

Monday, September 16

Sergio and I go out to eat on Monday nights, sometimes. Last night was one of those sometimes.

He likes Texas de Brazil (I do, too). He had a coupon (I had a better one). Off we went!

We get there just as they are doing the last seating (Sergio works until 9:00), so there usually aren't 98673029 Sword Dudes running around. Everything comes out, eventually. They're very helpful, and offer to get whatever you want however you want it, but for me, there's a certain charm to just sitting there and being surprised by the parade of meats at your table when the place is cranking.

First, we hit the salad bar. The Soup of the Day was Lobster Bisque, and we each had one plateful of Salad Bar Stuff. I had Smoked Salmon, two different Ham products, Shrimp Salad, Roasted Peppers, a little bit of Cheese, and some Roasted Garlics.

Then the Meats came. I was in a semi-frenzy, so I couldn't tell you *exactly* what I ate, but I took pictures of just about everything. And I won't say that I didn't eat Too Much, but I had less than I usually have there.









Not shockingly, that was it for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!