Friday, August 1, 2014

What Gives? Another Vegetarian Day

Thursday, July 31

If you didn't know better, you's think that I didn't like Meat.

A Bowl of Watermelon. That was the last of the cheap Watermelons I bought at Alexa.

Larry, Jeff and I went to Sweet Tomatoes for Lunch. They still don't have the Crazy Meatballs Soup, so we were a little disappointed. Remaining undaunted, I was able to deal with it.


The Salad was Lettuce, Cucumbers, Celery, Mushrooms, Broccoli Chopped Egg with a Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. The other plate was Banana Peppers and Dill Pickles. The first two Bowls of Soup were Santa Fe Black Bean Chili and Vegetarian Harvest. I liked the Bean Soup better, so I had another Two Bowls. In the battle fo these two Soups, Vegan > Vegetarian.


There was an Albertsons' Bowl of Watermelon in the refrigerator at work, so I had that in the afternoon.

At home, I had a Healthy Choice Portabella Spinach Parmesan for Dinner.


No nearly as delicious as it looks on the package, but passable.

Later, I had some more of the $1 Lettuce from Alexa.

Here's my steps for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!