Saturday, August 30, 2014

Back Home. Land of Turkey and Watermelon.

Monday, August 25

I was in the taxi and heading to the airport at 5:30 am. As if going home isn't bad enough.

After checking in, I always treat myself to some Gelato at Cafeteria 4D. They have an airport branch.

It doesn't make going home any less painless, but at least I have Gelato.

On the plane, they fed us a Sandwich (if you can call it that), and I had a dish of Chicken, Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes. I made a sandwich with the Roll, and didn't even think about the 'cake.'


And this was on Lan, who has better food than the other airlines. What a letdown.

Brent picked me up at the airport, and since traffic was bad, we stayed off of I-95. While heading towards Hollywood, we stopped at Villa Rose Pizza on State Road 7. We ordered a Pie with Sausage, Meatballs, Ham and Bacon. I had just over half.



Brent dropped me off, and that was it for me. Here's my steps.


Tuesday, August 26

It's Summer in Florida... Watermelon is on Sale.

A Bowl of Watermelon.

Another Bowl of Watermelon.

For Lunch, I had some Turkey Roll-Ups.

Just like I remembered.

Another two Bowls of Watermelon.

On the way home, I stopped at Publix and picked up two packages of their ready-o-cook Jerk Pork Shoulder. I trimmed off a lot of the fat and added Garlic, Diced Tomatoes and Salsa, and set it to cook.

45 minutes later, it was ready. I had two Bowls, and put some away for another day.

That was it forthe night. Here's my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!