Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Turkey Neck Tuesday

Tuesday, July 12

Some Watermelon that was left over from the one I cut up on Saturday.

A Bowl of Watermelon.

For Lunch, I ate 12 ounces of Turkey Breast from Albertsons. With Mustards.

In the afternoon, another Bowl of Watermelon.

On the way home, I picked up four Turkey Necks and had them cut them into three pieces. I decided to bake them, so I got out a large plastic Ziploc bag and added the following to the Necks.

There's Rickey's Wing Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Garlic Powder, Minced Onion Flakes and Kickin' Chicken Seasoning. I wound up not using the Garlic/Pepper mix. I got them on the cooking sheet and this is what they looked like.

And, after one hour at 460 degrees, this was the final product.

They were a little over-done. I should have either only cooked the for 50 minutes or used a lower heat. But they were still very tasty. They kept me busy for the rest of the evening while I packed.

Peru tomorrow, so the reports should be a little more interesting.

Here's my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!