Sunday, August 10, 2014

Catfish Weekend!

Saturday, August 9

Still nothing in the house, so I went to Albertsons and got a few things. On the way home, I stopped at Subway (I've had a hankering for a bad Sub for a while now), and got my standard.

You're looking at Turkey Breast (no cheese), Spinach, Tomato, Onions, Pickles, three different Peppers and LOTS of Spicy Mustard on Wheat Bread. For a bad Sub, it's fine.

Later, I cut up half the Watermelon I picked up earlier. And I heated up some Asparagus as well.


In the evening, I took out a piece of Catfish and some cans.

There was the Catfish (it was large), Spices, Black Bean Sauce, Garlic Paste, Mushrooms (because I like Mushrooms), Diced Tomatoes, and something new to me -- a an of Polar Stir Fry Vegetables. They can had Bean Sprouts, Water Chestnuts, two Baby Corns, Carrots and maybe one or two other things. Because the Fish was big, I cut it into chunks.

After cooking it all up, it looked like this.

It was delicious. Delicious, I say. So I had the second plate of it as well.

Later, I polished off the Watermelon. Here's my steps for Saturday.


Sunday, August 10

I spent most of today packing and scanning some old photos I got from Loretta... I only ate twice.

For Brunch, I nuked a package of Lean Cuisine Ranchero Braised Beef.

As TV Dinners go, this is one of my favorites. It's low in points, and delicious. I just have to keep myself from heating up three of them.

Around 5:00, I got out the other package of Catfish from Albertsons yesterday (nuggets this time), and a few of the same cans.

Mostly, this was yesterday's Dinner without the Mushrooms and Black Bean Sauce. It cooked up nicely again, and both plates looked pretty much like this.

That was it. Here's Sunday's steps. I took this screen shot at 9:30, so there will be a few more steps than this, but not too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!