Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Fowl Friday

Friday, August 1

There was nothing in the house or the office in the morning (I am going away on Sunday), so I was starving. I went to the Deli Section in Publix and stocked up.

My first item was 12 ounces of Boars Head Blackened Turkey Breast Rollups.

Wondefully excellent. Later in the afternoon, I nuked some Asparagus.

When I got home, I had the Boars Head Buffalo Chicken Breast (8 oz) Rollups.

I was still a little hungry, so I heated up a can of Tomatoes and Okra.

Later in the evening, I went to Albertsons. Now THEY had $3.99 Watermelons. I got one of those and some Wings. I cut up the Watermelon and had some while the Wings were baking.


The Wings came out great.

Turkey, Chicken, more Chicken... Fowl!

Before bed, a little more Watermelon. Here's my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!