Sunday, August 31, 2014

Thursday: Aruba (the Restaurant, not the Island)

Thursday, August 28

It's a good thing I like Watermelon. And a better thing that it was on sale.

A Bowl of Watermelon. Another Bowl of Watermelon.

A Third Bowl of Watermelon.

We took a client out for Lunch to Aruba Beach Cafe. Everyone I know loves the place. Hell, EVERYONE loves the place. Except me; I can't stand it.

We ordered an appetizer of Ahi Tuna for the table. I had three pieces.

For my Main Course, after they refused to make me a Rare Hamburger, I ordered their Grilled Chicken Wings.

The Food: Average. The prices: high. The service: Abominable. The view of the beach: Wonderful.

One more Bowl of Watermelon at the office.

For Dinner, I heated up and finished the remaining Jerk Pork that I made on Monday.

Later on, one more Bowl of Watermelon.

Here's my steps for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!