Saturday, August 2, 2014

Catfish Saturday

Saturday, August 2

Everyday could be Catfish day as far as I'm concerned.

I'm going away tomorrow, so I need to eat what in the refrigerator and NOT buy any more food.

I cut up half of the Watermelon that was left from Friday.

For late Lunch/early Dinner, I cooked up the Catfish that I had bought in my Frenzy at Albertsons Friday night.

I used a can of Diced Tomatoes, some Straw Mushrooms I(because I like Mushrooms), Banana Pepper Rings, Jalapeno Rings, Spices and... Catfish. I heated it all up and... here it is.

I used a little less than half the Vegetables, and I cooked up the other filet.

Around 8:00 pm, I cut up the rest of the Watermelon.

That's it for the day. Here's my steps. It's only 10 pm, but my flight is at 7:00, so I'm going to bed. The rest of the month should be more exciting (or at least more photogenic); I will be in Washington for 5 days and Lima for almost two weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!