Sunday, August 31, 2014

Wednesday: A Trip to The Hot Pot

Wednesday, August 27

It's still Summer. Watermelon's still on sale. I bought one at Alexa Produce.

I cut it up and ate it throughout the day.


At Lunch time, I nuked a bunch of Brussels Sprouts, just adding some pices to them.

They tasted good, but they stunk up the office something awful. That's the last time you'll see them at work.

Lonnise and I had plans to go somewhere for Dinner. It's been a while, so we headed down to The Hot Pot for Soup. I love Soup.

Before the Soup thing happened, I had an order of Mussels Dynamite to start.

OK, the way The Hot Pot works is that you order to different base Broths, and they heat up at your table. You also order Stuff for your Soup a la carte, and add it as you go. The lovely Katerina brought our Stuff.


We had Shrimp, Pork, Chicken, Beef (not shown), Napa Vabbage, Bok Choy, and the Vericelli Noodles that we like in our Pho Soup. The Broths come to a boil, we add the stuff, and then we start ladling it into Bowls.



I wound up having three Bowls. After that, I ordered another bunch of Hot & Spicy Broth, more Noodles, and some more Pork.

I had one more Bowl with the new Broth, and took the rest home for later. Lonnise also took home a container for herself.

Much later that night, I had the rest of my Broth and Pork. I didn't eat the extra Noodles.

Here's my steps for the day. I wish that eating counted towards 'very active minutes.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!