Sunday, August 10, 2014

Squash with Shrimps Jumping Out!

Friday, August 8

Back home. A Bowl of Watermelon. Another Bowl of Watermelon.

For Lunch, I had 12 ounces of Turkey Breast Roll-Ups with Mustard.

Another two Bowls of Watermelon.

I hadn't seen Loretta in a while, so I met her after work and we drive all the way to Barracuda Bar and Seafood on A1A in Deerfield Beach. This a Brazilian place. We were going to go the day that Brazil gave up 6793739 goals in the World Cup, but then thought better of it.

We started by sharing two Appetizers: Fried Seafood and Clams and Mussels, Portguese-style.


The Fried stuff was just OK, but the Clams and Mussels were delicious. In a rare event, I used two pieces of Bread to sop up some of the liquid in the Shellfish crock.

Here's a happy picture of Loretta.

For our Main Courses, I ordered the Squash filled with Shrimp with More Shrimp Coming Out of It. I'm sure that there's a real name, but I don't know it, and I couldn't find it on their website. Loretta had the Seafood Capellini.


My thing was awesome. The last time we went, Loretta had it, and she said it was awesome. So I guess it is always awesome. She seemed happy with her plate, too. She left over some of the Pasta, but no surprise there.

That was it... here's my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!