Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lonnise's Birthday @ Sea Watch

Monday, August 11

There were big plans for the evening, so during the day, I limited myself to one packet of Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon. It was enough to keep me going.

It was Lonnise's birthday. Sea Watch on the Ocean is good enough to send us $30 birthday discount coupons, so we take each other during our birthday months. This year, it wound up that Lonnise's dinner was on her birthday. Here's the Happy Birthday Girl.

We both ordered exactly what we ordered the last time we went. I started with a Bowl of Lobster Bisque, and Lonnise had a Cup of the Conch Chowder.



After cleaning our Bowl and Cup, our Main Courses arrived.

As modeled above, I had the Paella. It's Yellow Rice with Shrimp, Mussels, Clams, Salmon, Crab, Chicken, Sausage and Pork.


Absolutely delicious. I always think that I will get something different there, but I wind up with this every time. And I'm always happy.

I also had a side dish of Grilled Vegetables.

Lonnise also ordered her regular: Two Appetizers as her Main Course.

She had the Crabcake and the Conch Fritters. You can see the Fritters in the photo at the beginning of the post.

In a brilliant move on my part, I traded one of my Shrimps for a Fritter. I think it was better than the ones I get at the Nassau Cricket Club in the Bahamas.

For Dessert, we drove around for a while and wound up at Umbertos of Long Island on Commercial Blvd. They have a nice Chocolate Cake there, she said. And they did.

I hardly ever have Cake domestically, but tonight was special, so I had two forkfulls with my Coffee. It was pretty darn good.

That was it for the day. Here's my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!