Friday, October 31, 2014

Tuesday: Texas de Brazil

Tuesday, October 21

A Bowl of Watermelon. Another Bowl of Watermelon.

In the afternoon, yet another Bowl of Watermelon.

There's a good way to get me to come to your restaurant:
1. Have a restaurant.

However, there's a great way to get me to come to your restaurant:
1. Send me a coupon.

So, I guess that Texas de Brazil cracked the code, because they sent me a half-price coupon good until the end of November.

I went, and it was as always. Luckily, the Soup of the Day was Lobster Bisque.

Then, a trip to the Salad Bar.

You've got Shrimps, Smoked Salmon Chunks, Prosciutto, Salami and Parmesan Cheese. Not a green item in the bunch.

Then the Meats came.


All kinds of different Steak, some Pork, some Lamb Chops, some Filet wrapped in Bacon, and the like. Then, I was finally able to convince them that I liked my Meat rare.

Fabulous. That went on for quite a while, once they got the hang of 'rare' Meat. Finally, I waddled home, having saved twenty three bucks.

Here's my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!