Saturday, October 18, 2014

New York Pizza Festival: Day 1

Thursday, October 16


That's just for show.  First, a Bowl of Watermelon.

Loretta and I are off to New York for my nephew's wedding. While waiting for the plane to board, I had a package of Oscar Meyer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.

On the plane (traveling with an old lady rocks -- you get to board first), we each had a bag of Pretzels.


Beatta (my brother's wife) picked us up at the airport. We were hungry; we were in New York. We were on Fulton Street, so she took us to Mike's Pizza. Jonathan and Brian love it, she said.

We ordered a whole Pie - half Vegetable and half with Sausage.


Guess which half I had?

That was it for the day. We checked into the hotel and -- well -- that's another story.

Here's my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!