Thursday, October 30, 2014

Travel Day

Monday, October 20

Loretta and I checked out of the hotel and headed to the airport. I did not have Breakfast before we left at noon.

JFK International has a lot of nicer places to eat than many other airports I have visited. We chose an Asian place for Lunch.

I started with Chicken Wings and followed up with a Pho-like Pork Soup. Loretta had Udon Noodle Soup with Tempura Shrimp.


It was better than normal airport food, but I wouldn't fly there specifically to eat there.

On the flight, I had a one ounce bag of pretzels.

Finally at home, I heated up three cans of Soup. Loretta wanted to go out, but I was pretty tired.

That's it for the day. Here's my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!