Friday, October 17, 2014

Catfish Wednesday

Wednesday, October 16

Shopping at Albertsons in the morning, I had a Slice of Turkey when I was buying Lunch.

A Bowl of Watermelon.

Lunchtime: Turkey Roll-Ups.


They make their own Turkey Breast there.

To go with it, I nuked some Asparagus (on sale this week).

Another Bowl of Watermelon. And another Bowl of Watermelon.

For Dinner, I still had a piece of Catfish in the refrigerator, so I broke out the Fish and its friends.

Diced Tomatoes, the remaining Salsa from the Spaghetti Squash, Garlic Paste, Pepper Rings and Spices. The Catfish was huge, so I cut it into chunks while it cooked.

I watched TV and had it in two servings.


After that, I was full. Here's my steps for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!