Saturday, October 25, 2014

NY Pizza Festival: Day 3. And the Wedding

Saturday, October 18

Loretta and I went to the supermarket for Breakfast. They have really, really nice Supermarkets in New York.

In honor of the Pizza Festival, Loretta had a Flatbread Vegetable Pizza.

I **thought** that I was having Buffalo Chicken Pizza, but it turned out to be a round Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. I took off the top and made believe that it was an odd Pizza. We also split a Spinach Thingamabob.


That was it until the wedding.

The wedding was really nice. It was on the roof of the hotel, so the views were more spectacular than from our room. I will put some of the pictures below.

There were passed Appetizers. We had Lobster Rolls, Baslls of Something, Mini Hamburgers, Mini Barbeque Sandwiches, Mini Flatbread Pizzas (Pizza!), Lamb Chops, Fish Tacos, and lots of other stuff wandering around on trays being carried by well-dressed waiters. Here's some of them.







Then, for Dinner, there was a Salad, and your choice of Main Dish. I had the Steak, and Loretta chose the Salmon. There were Surprise Gourmet Rice Krispy Treats on the Bar. It turns out that Gourmet Rice Krispy Treats are a thing now. Cupcakes are out; Rice Krispy Treats are in. I passed on the Cake and Chocolate thing for Dessert because, wel, that would be too many points.



That was if for food for the day. Here's a bunch of random Wedding photos, for all you random Wedding photo fans, then my steps.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!