Saturday, October 4, 2014

Big Thursday

Thursday, October 2

A Bowl of Watermelon.

Larry & I went to the Noodle House on State Road 7. He had never been there before,a dn me -- any excuse.

I had the Pho with Pork, Shrimp, and Fake Crab. Larry had Meatballs and Something (I don't remember, maybe Shrimp).


Two Frozen Bananas. I haven't had them for a while; they're still great.

Brian flew in from Detroit to visit for the weekend. He voted 'steak' -- and we trotted off to Texas de Brazil across the street from the Galleria. I had a coupon.

The deal at TDB is an all-you-can eat Meatfest, with the servers bringing (and slicing) the Meats right at your table. It's pretty awesome. As if that wasn't enough, they have a fairy extensive Salad Bar, and the Soup of the Day was Lobster Bisque. It's always Lobster Bisque, try to act surprised.

I made two trips to the Soup/Salad Bar; Brian made just the one.



Then the Parade of Meat started. Top Sirloin, Pork Chops, Filet, Filet Wrapped in Bacon, and lots others.



After a lot of negotiation, I was even able to convince them that I wanted my Meat cooked Rare.

I was done after that. Brian felt like he needed to aid his digestion, so he had the Papaya Cream hing for Dessert. He claimed that it was not only delicious, but highly-effective. It looked good.

After that, we waddled back to the car and went home and crashed. Here's my steps for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!