Monday, October 13, 2014

Seven Best Days of the Year: #4. And Sunday

Saturday, October 11

Hurricanes home game today. Despite last week's fiasco, I had high hopes.

The game was at noon, so I ate nothing before the game (a glorious 21-point victory). Afterwards, Jeff and I went to Shenanigans Sports Pub in Hollywood to celebrate.

I celebrate football victories with Chicken Wings. Jeff celebrates with Turkey Club Sandwiches.



We can both be right, I suppose. My 20 Wings were fabulous and Garlic-y, and Jeff put away his Sandwich. We both agreed that we should go there more often.

Late, at home, a Bowl of Watermelon. And another Bowl of Watermelon.

Around 11:00 pm, I heated up three cans of Healthy Choice Split Pea with Ham Soup.

Here's my steps for Saturday... there were a lot.


Sunday, October 12

A Bowl of Watermelon.

I didn't leave the house all day... good thing I stocked up on Soup. For Lunch, three cans of Healthy Choice Split Pea with Ham Soup.

Later, for Dinner, three more cans. It doesn't have to be Soup Week to enjoy Soup.

Here's my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!