Monday, March 13, 2017

LIMA DAY 5: Surf and Turf

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Here's a picture of a Lobster Head. This should meet all your spiny needs.

I slept in a little on Sunday, so I went downstairs and bought Tamales from the first Tamale Lady I stumbled across. She's not my regular Tamale Lady. Regardless, I bought two and had one of them on a Sandwich.



Ed and I met for Lunch and took a taxi to Los Esteros de Tumbes. They are a cevicheria in Magdelena. It gets crowded on Sundays, so we had a reservation.

I started with a mixed Ceviche with a side of extra Octopus.


For our Main Course, we shared the Grilled Lobster with mixed Grilled Seafood. It was a glorious Lobster; Ed was impressed.


Aside from the Lobster, there were Langostinos, Calamari, Salmon, Octopus, Scallops, and Vegetables. I have had this dish before. It is constantly excellent.

That kept us full until around 9 pm. We went to a restaurant right in the middle of Miraflores (I don't remember the name). Ed had a Lomo Saltado, and I had a bowl of Sopa Criolla.

Even at a random, non-famous place, the food is usually pretty good. It certainly was here.

That was it for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!