Friday, December 11, 2015

RETURN TO LIMA: Octopus

Thursday, December 10

Well, it certainly took me long enough, but I finally have this Getting Up To Speed thing down correctly.

My plane landed at 8:40. I cleared Immigration, found my bags, got through Customs, took a taxi into town, got into my apartment, and was sitting at a table in Punto Azul, waiting for my food at 10:12.

Seven minutes later, there it was: Grilled Octopus:

Yeah, there it was, all delicious and everything. You can't see it, but there was a little Potato under the crunchy, white things. I took the picture with the crappy camera in my Peruvian phone, but well, you do what you can.

That's it -- let's see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!