Thursday, May 18, 2017

LIMA DAY 12: Breakfast at the Airport

Tuesday, May 15, 2017

Recently, Lima's airport has stepped up its game. There are now a couple of excellent places to grab a bite before getting on a plane.

One of those places is Tanta. This is a chain of 'diners' owned by the guy that also has Panchita, Astrid y Gaston, and a few others. It just opened four days ago; apparently, the airport is never done renovating.

My flight was at 10:00, so I had to be there by 7:00. I was all checked in with time for Breakfast, so Tanta it was. They supposedly only serve Breakfast at Breakfast, but right there, below the omelets: Lomo Saltado.

Maria's looked delicious yesterday evening, so I had them whip one up for me.

It was pretty wonderful, and much, much better than scrambled eggs.

Here's photo of the place. I took it off of their Facebook page.

That was it for this trip. Thanks for following along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!