Sunday, June 14, 2015

Wednesday/Thursday: Grapes and the Nauti Dawg

Wednesday, June 10

It's the happiest time of the year! Grapes are 99 cents per pound at Albertsons. I had a lot of them during the day.

For my 'real' food, I had one of Albertson's Turkey Pot Roasts.

In reality, it is a Turkey Thigh that has been sloooow cooked, and is fall-off-the-bone delicious.

That was it for the day. I found my FitBit, so my step count was 13,459

Thursday, June 11

Frozen Grapes in the morning.

For Lunch, I went to Pho Hoa and had a #65, extra large.

For Dinner, I met my friend Rose and we went out to Lighthouse Point to eat at the Nauti Dawg. It's hard to find, but it is worth it -- every time I've been there, the food's been great.

We started by splitting the Fish Tacos, Blackened.


For our Main Course, I had the Lobster Roll with Grilled Vegetables.

I texted this picture to Loretta to make her jealous, but she doesn't know how to read her SMS messages, so that didn't work. What did work, however, was my mouth, and it enjoyed the Sandwich immensely.

Rose had the Crab Cakes. She's camera shy, but I predict she will one day learn the joy of taking Blog Photos. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed her food; she ate all of it.

Later, at home, I watched the basketball game and downed some Frozen Bananas, a bag of (stale) Popcorn, and much later, some Tuna mixed with Hot Sauce and Mustard. It was as strange as it sounds.




That's it. The Warriors won the game. My steps for the day: 7,117.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!