Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Three "S"s... Salmon, Soup & Sushi

Tuesday, June 9

If I treated Points like they were money, and only spent what I had in my pocket, things would be different. But no, I'm a points millionaire.

For Lunch, Edwar and I split the leftover Salmon and the Soup that's still hanging around.


I was staying at the Hard Rock, and I didn't feel like giving them my money for food, and I wanted to be back in time for the basketball game, so I passed on the Hot Pot and I went to Shin Ju Japanese Buffet on University Drive. This branch is much, much nicer than the one in Coral Springs.

The good news is I only had three plates. Thae bad news is that I had three plates.



Yeah, I know. Treat points like money.

No steps for the day, but I found the FitBit on Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!