Sunday, June 7, 2015

Friday/Saturday

Friday, June 5

Not a lot today. First, some Soup in the office. Go figure -- Vegetable Soup.

I needed to get some Protein in me, so I went to La Ranchera #2 on 441 and ordered some Rice and Red Beans. I also got a couple of Roasted Jalapenos and an Onion.

Later that night, more Vegetable Soup. I forgot to take a photo.

That was it for the day.

Friday's Step Count: 10,274

Saturday, June 6

I went to Publix in the morning and picked up three Oranges and some Strawberries. I ate all the Oranges and some of the Strawberries.

Later, an Apple with my Coffee. I hardly ever eat Apples; I don't know why.

Around Noon, I had a package of Dollar Store Pink Salmon in Water.

I must say, it was worth a dollar. And only two points.

Lonnise, Joe Robert and I went to Pizza Time in Coral Springs for a late Lunch. I had a Slice with Chicken and other stuff (Mushrooms, and maybe something else), and a Chicken parm Pannini. Lonnise had an Italian Pannini, and Joe Robert had a Veal Pannini.




They do a good job at Pizza Time. It's a good thing for me that they are far from Wilton Manors.

That's it for the day.

Steps for Saturday: 12,850

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Click on the picture to read all about my day. Subscribe to the Blog! Just like eating with me, but less calories!